Some of the guidelines for security answers are ridiculous:
- Answers must be at least 4 letters long and can’t have more than 2 repeating letters in a row. What if my answer is “zzz” or “beeeater”?
- The same answer can’t be used for more than one question. I guess this makes sense because it would theoretically make it easier for a hacker to guess the answer.
- Pick questions and answers that are easy to remember and that don’t change over time. Most sites I have seen don’t let you choose your own questions.
Some questions are priceless:
- What was the one food you have tried, but would not eat under any circumstance?
- What is the most unusual job you have had?